Monday, November 08, 2004

Edirol SD-90 Studio Canvas 128-Voice Sound Module and 24-Bit USB Digital Audio Interface

Keyboard Gear

Edirol SD-90 Studio Canvas 128-Voice Sound Module atated the following (something like that lar i cannot remember), "we will not be responsible for any -something along the lines of a bad haircut- and damage to clothing". shudder.

5 mins later a girl told me to come forward. I told her i wanted to trim and thin my hair, shorter at the back, BUT NOT TOO SHORT and KEEP THE FRINGE. She brought me to the sink to wash my hair. To my left was a student washing a mannequin's hair and in front of me there were about 10 students perming massaging and highlighting plastic heads without bodies. Very telling.

i am too sian to continue with the story. Bottomline, i sat there for 3 hours, i had 3 different people come cut my hair, the poor student had to recut my hair 4 times because it wasn't aligned and 2 teachers told her different things so she had to keep re-cutting my hair. left longer than right, chop. right longer than left, chop. left longer than right, chop. no you have to use a scissors to create volume here, then use a planner for here, chop. you have to trim the fringe because the back is too short, chop. the fringe is still too long, chop. you get the drift..

It was done, and horror of horrors she gelled whatever that was left up up up high high into the sky. A wave of tears.


bravo.
orrors she gelled whatever that was left up up up high high into the sky. A wave of tears.


bravo.