Friday, November 24, 2006
2. Casio CDP100 88-Note Weighted Hammer Action Digital Piano
3. Akai MPC2000XL-MCD Production Station
4. Roland Fantom-X6 61-Key Sampling Workstation
5. Yamaha YDP223 Digital Piano with Bench
Ideal for both computer-based and standalone MIDI control.
The Evolution MK-461C is a 5-octave USB MIDI controller featuring 9 assignable 35mm sliders, 12 assignable rotary knobs, 10 assignable buttons and 61 full-size, touch-sensitive keys. The sustain pedal, pitch bend and modulation wheels are all fully assignable for a total of 30 assignable controllers.
The MK-461C has 10 memory locations to store your configurations, as well as presets configured to control popular music software, right out of the box. The keypad and backlit LCD allow you to program while you play. Drawbar mode makes playing products like Native Instruments' B4 an authentic experience. USB-powered design allows you to make music with your laptop anytime, anywhere.
12 different velocity curves let you choose the response that's perfect for your touch. Slide controls are high-quality Alps faders.
More Performance/Programming Features
Program while you play with the unique keypad entry method-complete with dedicated function buttons, inc/dec controls and 10 memory presets. Organ Drawbar mode reverses the faders to respond just like the real thing. Controller Mute allows you to preadjust controller positions without sending data, then use Snapshot to send all current settings at once.
Comes bundled with free software to get you started, including a VST sequencer for PC.
Unprecedented performance and expressive control.
The Yamaha MOTIF ES8 88-Key Music Production Synthesizer features a huge 175MB wave ROM, an enhanced soundset of 1,859 waveforms for the MOTIF's 1,024 voices, plus 65 drum kits. A newly designed tone generator chip offers true 128-note polyphony, and a newly developed synth engine provides new parameters and faster, more precise envelope control. An enhanced effects system includes 20 reverb types and 49 chorus/delay types, 8 types of mastering effects including multiband compression, and a 5-band master EQ.
The MOTIF ES8 houses an advanced Phrase Factory arpeggiator with realtime loop remix capability plus parameters such as Swing, Velocity, and Quantize so you can easily modify preset arps. Overall expressiveness of the instrument has been expanded with the new "Mega Voice" system, a technology that makes it possible to include all the nuances of an instrument in the sample.
Motif ES integrates seamlessly with DAWs via its USB connection to function as control surface. It also has a USB "To Device" port for connection to USB storage devices.
Yamaha MOTIF ES8 88-Key Music Production Synthesizer Features:
* 88 keys
* Largest wave ROM of any workstation keyboard (175MB)
* Enhanced soundset of 1,859 waveforms
* 1024 voices plus 65 drum kits
* 128-note polyphony
* Newly developed synth engine provides new parameters and faster, more precise envelope control
* 20 reverb types and 49 chorus/delay types
* 8 types of mastering effects including multiband compression
* 5-band master EQ
* Advanced Phrase Factory arpeggiator
* New Mega Voice system for samples that include all of the subtle nuances of an instrument
Yamaha MOTIF ES8 88-Key Music Production Synthesizer Specifications:
* Tone generator block:
* Tone Generator: AWM2 (complying with the modular synthesis plug-in system)
* Polyphony: 128 notes plus polyphony of the plug-in board (if installed)
* Multitimbral Capacity: 16 parts (internal) plus 3 or more plug-in board parts (1 for each single plug-in board; 16 for multiplug-in board), audio input parts (A/D, AIEB2, mLAN with 4 stereo parts)
* Wave: 175MB (when converted to 16-bit linear format), 1859 waveforms
* Performances: 128 User (up to 4 parts)
* Filter: 18 types
* Effect System: 20 types of reverb; 49 types of chorus; (A,B) insertion x 116 types x 8 blocks; 8 types of master effects; 5-band master equalizer; 3 bands stereo parts EQ; plug-in insertion available when the PLG100-VH has been installed into slot 1
* Expandability: 3 slots for modular synthesis plug-in boards
* Preset - 768 normal voices + 64 drum kits
* GM - 128 normal voices + 1 drum kit
* User - 128 x 2 (Bank 1 original, Bank 2 picked up from preset) normal voice + 32 drum kits
* Plug-in Preset - PLG150-AN/DX/PF/DR/PC:64; PLG150-VL:192
* Plug-in User: 64 for each plug-in slot
* Preset for the PLG150-AN/DX/PF/DR/PC: 64
* Preset for the PLG150-VL: 192
* User: 64 for each plug-in slot
* Samples: Up to 1024 waveforms (multisamples); up to 128 key banks/waveform; up to 4096 key banks
* Sampling Sources: Analog input L/R; stereo output (resampling); digital/optical available when the AIEB2 has been installed; mLAN available when the mLAN16E has been installed
* A/D Conversion: 20-bit, 64x oversampling
* D/A Conversion: 24-bit, 128x oversampling
* Sampling Data Bits: 16
* Sampling Frequencies: 44.1kHz, 22.05kHz, 11.025kHz, 5.5125kHz (stereo/mono)
* Sampling frequencies of 48kHz, 44.1kHz, and 32kHz can be input digitally when the AIEB2 is installed.
* Sampling frequencies of 44.1kHz (fixed) can be input digitally when the mLAN16E is installed.
* Memory: Optionally installed, expandable to 512MB (256MB DIMM x 2 slots)
* Sample Lengths: 32MB mono, 64MB stereo
* 44.1kHz: 6 min. 20 sec.
* 22.05kHz: 12 min. 40 sec.
* 11.025kHz: 25 min. 20 sec.
* 5.0125kHz: 55 min. 40 sec. mono/stereo
* Original format
* A3000/4000/5000/SU700 format (loadable only)
* AKAI S1000/S3000 format (loadable only)
* Note Capacity: Approximately 226,000 notes
* Note Resolution: 480 ppq (parts per quarter note)
* Maximum Polyphony: 124 notes
* Tracks: 16 phrase tracks in pattern mode; pattern track, tempo track, scene track in pattern chain mode; 16 sequence tracks (loop on/off can be set for each track) in song mode, tempo track, scene track
* Patterns: 64 x 16 sections; 256 maximum measures
* Phrases: 687 preset; 256 user per pattern
* Songs: 64
* Arpeggio: 1787 preset types; 256 user types
* MIDI sync, MIDI transmit/receive channel, velocity limit, and note limit can be set.
* Sequence Format: Original format; SMF format 0, 1 (format 1 load only)
* Master: 128 user with 4 zones (master keyboard settings), assignable knob/slider settings, and program change table
* Software: Sequence software compatible with the remote control function
* For Windows: SQ01 V2, Cubase SX, SONAR 2.0, Multi Part Editor for MOTIF-RACK, Multi Part Editor for MOTIF ES
* For Macintosh: Logic 5.5, Digital Performance 3.1
* Controllers: Pitch bend wheel, modulation wheel, ribbon controller, 4 assignable control sliders, 4 assignable knobs, data dial
* Display: 240x64 dot graphic backlit LCD
* External Memory: SmartMedia (3.3V)
* Connectors: OUTPUT L/MONO, R (standard phone jack); ASSIGNABLE OUTPUT L, R (standard phone jack); AD INPUT L, R (standard phone jack); PHONES (standard stereo phone jack); FOOTCONTROLLER 1/ 2
* FOOTSWITCH x 2 (SUSTAIN, ASSIGNABLE); BREATH MIDI IN/OUT/THRU
* USB (TO HOST, TO DEVICE); AC INLET
* Power Consumption: 38W
* Dimensions: 57-3/8"W x 18-1/4"D x 6-5/8"H
* Weight: 62.4 lbs.
Saturday, November 18, 2006
Casio CDP-100 88-Note Weighted Hammer Action Digital Piano
Learn to play with authentic piano feel and sound.
Casio CDP100 88-Note Weighted Hammer Action Digital Piano
88 full-size, hammer-action keys with natural weight scaling mimics an acoustic grand piano to an impressive degree. Stereo grand piano sound and 32-note polyphony.
* 5 sounds including stereo grand piano
* 8 digital effects
* 5 demo songs
* Layer and transpose functions
* Stereo speaker system
* MIDI I/O
* Headphone and sustain pedal jacks
On-Stage Stands Deluxe Keyboard X Stand Standard
Reliable support every keyboard needs.
On-Stage Stands Deluxe Keyboard X Stand
Securely supports up to 250 lbs. and easily adjusts with the patent-pending quikSQUEEZE system.
* Sturdy 3/4" tubing
* Adjustable 27"-39" height and 11"-31" width
Yamaha PSR-E413 61-Key Portable Keyboard
The Yamaha PSRE413 offers the newest options and several innovative features for keyboard players from beginner to professional. The Yamaha Education Suite and features like realtime control over effects, filters, tempo, and 100 arpeggiator/groove patterns make things easy when it's time to play. The Yamaha Portable Grand voice and over 500 other voices plus onboard speaker system ensure things sound good too. You also have a 300-title music database, 6-track sequencer, and USB port for computer connectivity.
The PSR-E413 offers Sound Control Knobs and 5 types of master EQ that you can tweak to tailor sounds and effects. The Arpeggiator delivers 100 different patterns and beats.
The PSR-E413 also includes USB connectivity, allowing for the transfer of songs and styles between the keyboard and your computer. This can be used for educational purposes or for musicians to play along with pieces that are downloaded into the Yamaha PSRE413. For aspiring music artists, recording original pieces is quick and simple with the 6-track/5-song capacity onboard sequencer.
And, with Yamaha's Performance Assistant technology, anyone can play a songeven novices. When the keys are struck in time with the music, the notes are corrected to match chords of the song being played. No matter what keys are hit, the Yamaha PSRE413 keyboard plays the correct notes.
The E413 can be powered by the optional Yamaha PA-130 AC adapter power supply or 6 AA batteries (not included).
On-Stage Stands Deluxe Keyboard X Stand
The On-Stage Stands Deluxe Keyboard X Stand is capable of securely supporting up to 250lb. It's easily adjustable thanks to the no-fuss, patent-pending quikSQUEEZE adjustment system. This stand makes setup and performance a breeze. Constructed from 3/4" tubing with adjustable height of 27" to 39" and adjustable width of 11" to 31".
Wednesday, November 15, 2006
Casio WK-3300 Digital Keyboard Workstation
The WK-3300 has 76 full-size keys with 400 DSP programmed advanced tones like stereo piano and Tremolo Electric Piano for a total of 620 tones...
List Price: $449.95
Rating: Overall: 9.00 Includes a free gift!
Casio WK-8000 88-Key Digital Piano Workstation
The Casio WK-8000 Digital Piano Workstation features 88 piano-style, touch-responsive keys and 400 DSP programmed Advanced Tones such as stereo piano...
List Price: $699.95
Rating: Overall: 9.00 Includes a free gift!
Casio WK-3800 76 Key Digital Keyboard Workstation
The WK-3800 76 Key Keyboard with touch response, allows you to select up to 894 tones that include orchestral sounds, synthesized sounds, and more....
List Price: $549.95 Includes a free gift!
Compact, versatile, powerful, and affordable!
The M-Audio Radium49 49-Key USB MIDI Controller is a quality keyboard, 16 MIDI-assignable controllers and built-in MIDI interface-and we're only talking 6 pounds. You can power Radium49 from the USB bus or batteries so that you can play, compose, record, and mix with ultimate mobility.
Perfect for applications such as realtime soft synth control, virtual mixing, drum programming, live performance, and more. The keyboard even doubles as an intuitive user interface, making control assignments a breeze.
Lends itself to a wide variety of applications that help blur the difference between stage and studio.
Leave the tedium of the mouse behind and put your hands on any 16 MIDI parameters on your soft synths in real time. Unleash the full potential of your musical tools and push your creativity to the limit. Great for live performance and easy to transport. Play grooves into your drum software in real time. Then use the 8 knobs and 8 sliders to manipulate the dynamics, feel, effects, and more. Use the 8 sliders to control your virtual faders for recording. Radium's knobs can also control pan, effects send amount, and much more. The keys have a second layer of functions, allowing you to program MIDI control information directly from the black and whites. Here's how it works:
1. Press the MIDI/select button
2. Press the note on the keyboard with label that corresponds to the parameter you wish to change
3. Use the data entry slider to select the value or enter numeric values by pressing the keys labeled with numbers
Simple and elegant!
M-Audio Radium49 49-Key USB MIDI Controller Features:
* 49 keys (+/-3-octave transposition)
* 8 assignable MIDI control knobs
* 8 MIDI-assignable sliders
* Built-in USB MIDI interface
* Dual MIDI outputs one from keyboard, one from computer
* Powered via USB bus, batteries, or AC
M-Audio Radium49 49-Key USB MIDI Controller Specifications:
* 29-1/2"W x 3-3/8"H x 9-1/4"D.
* Only 6.54 lbs.
* PC: Available USB port and Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, or Windows XP
* Macintosh: Native USB Port, Mac OS 9.1 or later using OMS 2.3.7 or later; OS X or later
Roland Fantom-Xa 61-Key Workstation
If you crave Fantom power, but want a more cost-effective way to Fantomize your rig, Roland has the perfect synth for you. Meet the Fantom-Xa a 61-key multifaceted sampling workstation with an affordable price tag! The Fantom-Xa includes many of the most popular features from the top-of-the-line Fantom, including 128-voice polyphony, Skip Back Sampling, a high-resolution built-in sequencer, realtime audio time-stretching, COSM modeling effects, mastering processing, USB port, WAV/AIFF compatibility, D-Beam control, SRX expansion, and more. Four line outputs, mic/stereo line input.
Roland Fantom-Xa 61-Key Workstation Features:
* Sampling workstation with 61-note keyboard
* 128 voices
* High-resolution sequencer
* Seamless integration of audio and MIDI using ROM waves and sampling with realtime time-stretch capability
* Skip Back Sampling continuous sampling for recording, sound design, and audio rescue
* 128 new patches, plus all Fantom-S preset patches and waves onboard
* 4MB sample RAM expandable up to 516MB via DIMMs
* 3 MFX processors, plus dedicated reverb, chorus, and a mastering processor
* Expandable via an optional SRX-Series Wave Expansion Board
* USB port for MIDI and WAV/AIFF file exchange with PC or Mac
* 4 line outputs (2 stereo or 4 mono), and mic/stereo line input
Saturday, November 11, 2006
Yamaha YDP213 Digital Piano
For the serious hobbyist or aspiring musician, the new Yamaha YDP213 digital piano provides a realistic acoustic piano playing experience with the convenience of a digital instrument. The touch of its new Graded Hammer Standard (GHS) action is Yamaha’s latest example of dedication to acoustic piano realism.
Casio PX700 Digital Piano
The PX-700 digital piano fulfills the highest demands and ensures the best effect acoustically and visually. The stereo-sampled piano sound and the newly designed speaker system stand for a complete range of sounds and a real piano feeling - as do the three integrated pedals with half-damper functio
Monday, November 06, 2006
M-Audio MidAir 25 Wireless USB MIDI Controller
M-Audio MidAir 25 Wireless USB MIDI Controller
Our Price: $199.99
List Price: $249.95
We live in a wireless world and now your keyboard controller can go wireless too.
If you re ready to cut the cord or step into the spotlight, the M-Audio MidAir 25 wireless USB MIDI controller is the answer you ve been waiting for. It has all the features of the legendary Oxygen8 packed into a sleek wireless unit. Complete with 25 velocity-sensitive keys, eight MIDI-assignable knobs, mod and pitch bend wheels, assignable sustain button, three-digit LED display and more, the new MidAir 25 allows you to control soft synths, DAWs and standard MIDI instruments with the freedom of a wireless design. Powered via the included 9V power supply or standard batteries (also included), the MidAir 25 is the ultimate tool for both studio and stage.
MSRP: $149.95 Save: $69.96
Casio CTK-491 61-Key Portable Keyboard
Our Price: $99.99
List Price: $149.95
A budget-conscious board that's newcomer-friendly.
This 61-key portable board has 12-note polyphony, 100 tones, LCD screen, 100 songs, chord book, and Casio Chord auto-accompaniment. Also has an on-screen display of music staff, finger icons, metronome, notes, and chords; transposition and tuning control; chord book function; 100 rhythm patterns; and 2 speakers. I/O includes mic input, MIDI with 5-channel multitimbrality, sustain pedal jack, and 1/4" headphone jack. Operates on AA batteries or optional AD-5 AC adapter.
Casio CTK-491 61-Key Portable Keyboard Features:
* 61 full-size keys
* 12-note polyphony
* 100 tones
* 5-channel multitimbrality
* 100 rhythm patterns
* Casio Chord and fingered chord auto-accompaniment
* Chord book function
* On-screen keyboard with music staff, finger icons, notes, chords, and metronome display
* 100 songs with LH/RH on/off control
* Mic input
Line 6 TonePort KB37 Audio Interface and MIDI Controller
Line 6 guitar and vocal recording that lets you easily add keyboard parts.
The Line 6 TonePort KB37 is the latest addition to the award-winning TonePort family of USB recording and modeling audio interfaces from Line 6. With it you can record your guitar and vocals with renowned Line 6 sound and add a few choice keyboard parts to top off your compositions. The TonePort KB37 gives you 37 full-sized synth-action keys, pitch/mod wheels, assignable transport controls, an expression pedal input, and the same dual footswitch jacks as the UX2 for control of effect on/off, tone select, tap tempo, and other parameters as well as sustain, start/stop, and punch in for your MIDI/music recording software.
18 guitar and five bass amp/cab models; 30 stompbox and studio effects; and six high-end studio microphone preamp models deliver professional Line 6 sound to all your recordings. You can record through two mic inputs (with 48V phantom power), a guitar/bass input, and stereo line inputs. Other I/O includes a S/PDIF out, TRS line outputs, TRS monitor input, and independent headphone jack. It also gives you assignable VU meters and selectable 16- or 24-bit recording at 44.1, 48, or 96kHz. A real breakthrough is the Tone Direct monitoring, which lets you hear the signal with full Line 6 processing and zero latency. And all of it is now compatible with Macintoshes as well as PCs.
Saturday, November 04, 2006
Free Shipping Rules
* Valid on web and phone orders.
* Good for free ground shipping to the lower 48 US states.
* Excludes oversized items, international shipments and shipments to FPO/APO addresses
* Qualifying items are clearly marked with the following text in this format:
* Many other items also qualify for free shipping on orders that exceed a minimum amount; these items are marked with the following text in this format:
Free on orders over ($XXX)
* Items must be marked to be eligible for free shipping. Regular shipping charges apply for all other items.
* This is a limited time offer that can be changed at any time.