$1,199.00 -or- $36/mo. - Apply!
List Price: $1,495.00 Savings: $296.00(19%)
Loaded with professional sounds and Kawai's acclaimed graded-hammer action!
The Kawai MP5 continues the heritage of Kawai's highly acclaimed MP9000 and MP95000 stage pianos with 256 high-quality instrument sounds. Included is Kawai's famous Concert Grand piano sound along with a newly sampled alternative grand piano, plus dozens of other instruments The MP5 incorporates the Advanced Hammer Action IV with Acoustic Reaction technology, featuring a graded-hammer action. The AHA IV delivers uncompromising feel in a surprising lightweight and portable keyboard action.
The MP5 also features many of the powerful controller functions found on its predecessors, including 4-zone control, real-time control knobs, and 256 user setups. A backlight LCD, MIDI I/O, USB connectivity, reverb, and 22 effect types add to the power and convenience. Additionally, the MP5 has been upgraded to 192 voice polyphony. A music rack and damper pedal are included.
The MP5 Professional Stage Piano is sure to satisfy the most demanding performer's need for impeccable sound quality, responsive touch, and powerful control. The MP5 delivers all this, and more . . . all at an impressively affordable price.
Kawai MP5 Professional Stage Piano Specifications:
* Dimensions: 53.38" x 13.38" x 6.78 " (1356 mm x 340 mm x 172 mm)
* Weight: 45 lbs. (20.5 kg)
Kawai MP5 Professional Stage Piano Features:
* Keyboard: 88 Weighted Keys
* Action: Advanced Hammer Action IV with Acoustic Reaction™ technology
* Sound Soure: Harmonic Imaging™ Sound Technology
* Sounds: 32 x Piano, 32 x E.Piano, 32 x Drawbar, 32 x Organ,
* 32 x Strings/Vocal, 32 x Brass/Wind, 32 x Pad/Synth,
* 32 x Bass/Guitar - 256 Total Sounds
* Polyphony: 192
* Zones: 4
* Reverb Types: 7 Types: Hall 1, Hall 2, Stage 1, Stage 2, Room 1,
* Room 2, Plate
* Effect Types: Chorus, Flanger, Celeste, Ensemble, Delay 1, Delay 2,
* Delay 3, Delay 4, Auto Pan 1, Auto Pan 2, Auto Pan 3,
* Tremolo 1, Tremolo 2, Tremolo 3, Phaser 1, Phaser 2,
* Rotary 1, Rotary 2, Auto Wah, Pedal Wah, Enhancer, Overdrive
* Setup Memory: 256 Setups
* Display: 16 x 2 LCD with backlight
* Controls: Pitch Bend wheel, Modulation wheel, Master Volume, Zone Volume (x4), Zone Edit selection (x4), Zone On/Off (x4), Real Time Edit control (x4), Control Mode switch (x4), SW On/Off, EFX On/Off, Reverb On/Off, Menu Up, Menu Down, Value Up, Value Down, Sound Mode, Setup Mode (System Mode), Sound/Setup select (8x8x4), Store, Transpose, Metronome
* Jacks: 1/4" jacks for Line Out (L/Mono, R or 2x Mono), Headphone jack, Damper/Soft pedal, Foot
* Switch (assignable), Expression (assignable), MIDI In/Out/Thru, USB (to Host), AC Inlet,Power Switch On/Off
* Accessories: Owner's Manual, Music Rack, Power Cable, Damper Pedal
An impressive professional instrument at a surprisingly affordable price. Put it in the cart!