Saturday, November 17, 2007
Gem PS1600 Ensemble Digital Console Piano
Gem PS1600 Ensemble Digital Console Piano Rosewood
The GEM PS1600 is a sophisticated yet easy to use digital piano. It has up to 178 voices, 100 styles (96 orchestral + 4 Piano styles), 5 demos, 92 albums and 50 songs. The PS1600 piano features a total of 178 high quality voices, including a stunning Grand Piano, a multi-functional LCD which can display the music staff, along with other powerful features. The PS1600 features a floppy disk drive that allows you to play standard midi files (format 0, format 1), and saves midi files from recorded data. The elegant design makes this GEM piano a joy to own and play!
Italy, the birthplace of the piano is renowned for its design and style and the PS1600 Ensemble Piano from GEM is no exception. Presented in an elegant High Gloss finish with sliding key cover the PS1600 will look at home in any d‚cor. The 88 note fully weighted hammer action with three touch settings provides total expressive control over the exceptional Grand Piano tone, as well as the many other orchestral voices.
General Music's team of sound engineers have drawn from their fast expertise in digital piano design and compiled a library of orchestral & percussion sounds including guitars, brass, string, organ and woodwinds that will impress even the most professional musician with their authenticity and detail. Various performance modes are also provided to satisfy accomplished musicians and to enhance the result for hobby players: "Full" (the sound is extended across the entire keyboard), "Layer" (two sounds together); "Dual" (two sounds on the right side and one on the left). The internal effects processor provides different digital Reverbs and Chorus effects, which may be added as you desire to enhance the overall sound. The auto accompaniment section provides an exciting and instant way to accompany your musical performances.
The built in library comprising of 100 musical styles, each with an individual Intro, End and a Variation were drawn from our acclaimed top of the line Genesys Ensemble. Five tracks (Drums, Bass, Acc.1, Acc.2, Acc.3) with styles representing almost every genre of music, will provide a musically advance accompaniment from either a chord or single finger played in the bass register. 384 One Touch Settings provides an instant performance registration. 64-note polyphony and 16 parts multi-timber along with General MIDI compatibly allows you to play back via the built in floppy drive vast variety of MIDI files (songs) available commercially. Your own personal recordings may also be saved from the instrument and stored on a standard floppy disk. Direct from disk access is also provided for fast playback of MIDI files. The control panel was designed for easy and fast access to all the performance features. The large backlit display provides a clear visual guide to the instrument's advanced features and editing functions. For educational benefits, the Melody and Bass notation is also visually displayed in real time.
With the GEM PS1600 digital piano you will impress everyone with your performances from day one. Easy to use, affordable and musically exciting the PS1600 is an instrument that will provide many years of musical education and enjoyment.
Gem PS1600 Ensemble Digital Console Piano Specifications:
* Keyboard: 88 keys with hammer action
* Polyphony: 64 notes max.
* Sounds: 178 sound GM compatibles
* Performances: 32 memories, 92 albums
* One Touch Setting: 384 (4 x style)
* Operating Mode: layer/split
* Digital Effects: 8 reverb, 8 chorus
* Controls Power: on/off, volume, styles selection pad, function, back/next, tempo +/-, portamento/modulation, split/low voice, mixer, sustain, demo, dual, voice, album/song/style, dial, yes+/no-, bank, store, piano, metronome, disk, save utility, M1/M6, voices selection pad
* Display: multifunction LCD display (neon backlit), with music notation & keyboard guide
* Styles: 100 (96 orchestral + 4 piano style)
* Styles Controls: start/stop, sync, fill in A, fill in B, intro/ending, O.T.S. (one touch settings), A.B.C./Melody off
* Sequencer: 1 song, 5 tracks (1 accomp. 4 melody), realtime recording, record, play/stop, accomp/clear,
* melody 1/4
* Song Library: 50 Songs + 5 Demo
* Floppy Disk: Midifile player, internal data saving
* MIDI MIDI In/Out
* Connections: MIDI In/Out, pedals, L/R aux out, headphones
* Extra Info: cabinet with sliding cover, finishing: black hi gloss, rosewood, piano bench included
* Amplification: 25W + 25W
* Dimensions (l x h x d): 54 X 20 X 32 , 1.380 X 520 X 830 mm.
* Weight: 154 lbs, 70 kg.
Gem PS1600 Ensemble Digital Console Piano Features:
* 88-Note weighted keyboard performance action - 3 levels of touch
* Multi-functional LCD which can display music notes
* Use the +/- buttons or the DIAL to select voice, style or song
* Function feature that include transpose, tune, octave, split point, pedal select, touch, DSP, MIDI, etc.
* 178 high quality voices, including 128 GM Voices
* 100 auto accompaniment styles (96 orchestral + 4 Piano styles)
* 5 demo songs
* 50 songs that also offer the "melody off" feature
* 92 albums that provide easy classic listening music
* 8 banks with 6 memories each
* Both Single finger and fingered auto chord options
* Recorder with 5 tracks-1 accomp track and 4 melody tracks
* Pitch bend wheel with 12 level pitch bend sensitivity
* Portamento and Modulation, 4 level portamento sensitivity
* Mixer function including the volume adjustment of Voice R1, Voice R2, Voice L, Drum, Bass, Chord1, Chord2, Chord3, Accomp
* Pedal selection function including sustain, soft, accomp start, tempo tap, and memory select.
* DSP function with editable Reverb type and level, Chorus type and its level.
* MIDI IN and MIDI OUT function
* Dual, Lower voice, Sustain, Piano, O.T.S. (One Touch Setting) etc.
* Floppy disk drive allows you to play standard midi files (format 0/1), and save in midi files format