Sunday, August 15, 2010
Musician's Friend Stupid Deal of the Day
Digidesign Velvet Virtual Electric Piano ¹
The definitive sounds of vintage electric piano in one powerful instrument.
The world-class Digidesign Velvet virtual electric piano provides you with highly realistic emulations of 4 of the most legendary electric pianos: The Fender Rhodes Suitcase, MK I and MK II Stage Pianos, and the Wurlitzer A200. Using dynamic modeling—a revolutionary proprietary combination of both sampling and modeling techniques—Digidesign Velvet emulates these original electric pianos, both in sound quality and playing feel.
Velvet software also includes built-in preamp, EQ and multi-effects sections, making it perfect for reproducing or customizing any kind of electric keyboard piano sounds—from classic to contemporary. Digidesign Velvet is available in Real Time Audio Suite (RTAS) plug-in format for Pro Tools and Pro Tools M-Powered 7 and higher.
Digidesign Velvet Virtual Electric Piano Features:
* Realistic emulations of four legendary electric pianos: Fender Rhodes Suitcase, MK I and MK II Stage Pianos, and Wurlitzer A200Z
* Unique dynamic modeling technology that combines both sampling and modeling for the ultimate electric piano experience
* Easily adjust the overall timbre, dynamic response, and velocity curve to personalize to your taste and touch
* Powerful preamp section and multi-effects to create your own custom sounds
* Over 100 presets to start playing instantly
* Highly optimized Real Time Audio Suite (RTAS) instrument designed for Pro Tools HD 7, Pro Tools LE 7, and Pro Tools M-Powered 7 software
* Groundbreaking proprietary engine allows for unprecedented dynamic resolution and response
* Emulation of many electric piano traits, including signature sounds when keys are hit forcefully
* Detailed control over the electric piano sound, including the unique ability to add the sound of the keyboard mechanics to the output signal
* Flexible, dedicated tremolo and auto-pan effects modeled after those on the vintage electric pianos
* Built-in professional multi-effects processing engine, featuring a wide range of distortion, wah/filter, modulation, amplifier, and delay effects—including an emulation of the classic Echoplex delay
* MIDI Learn functionality allows for easily mapping plug-in parameters to MIDI instruments and controllers
* Familiar, easy-to-use graphic user interface reminiscent of the classic electric pianos