Roland Fantom XA Workstation At $949.99 - Save $750
Affordable multifaceted sampling!
If you crave Fantom power, but want a more cost-effective way to Fantomize your rig, Roland has the perfect synth for you. Meet the Fantom-Xa a 61-key multifaceted sampling workstation with an affordable price tag! The Fantom-Xa includes many of the most popular features from the top-of-the-line Fantom, including 128-voice polyphony, Skip Back Sampling, a high-resolution built-in sequencer, realtime audio time-stretching, COSM modeling effects, mastering processing, USB port, WAV/AIFF compatibility, D-Beam control, SRX expansion, and more. Four line outputs, mic/stereo line input.
Roland Fantom-Xa 61-Key Workstation Features:
* Sampling workstation with 61-note keyboard
* 128 voices
* High-resolution sequencer
* Seamless integration of audio and MIDI using ROM waves and sampling with realtime time-stretch capability
* Skip Back Sampling continuous sampling for recording, sound design, and audio rescue
* 128 new patches, plus all Fantom-S preset patches and waves onboard
* 4MB sample RAM expandable up to 516MB via DIMMs
* 3 MFX processors, plus dedicated reverb, chorus, and a mastering processor
* Expandable via an optional SRX-Series Wave Expansion Board
* USB port for MIDI and WAV/AIFF file exchange with PC or Mac
* 4 line outputs (2 stereo or 4 mono), and mic/stereo line input